Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Life!

 
Meet my kiddos!
 
 

Sugar Bee is my baby girl she is 11. She is my craft critic, my yummy taster and the person who challenges me the most in this world. She makes me patient and creative.  She plays the violin and the piano she also sings in the after school chorus.  She loves all things outdoors! She is growing into such a beautiful lady and I am so proud of her!





Little Man is 22 months old he will be 2 in June! I am so not ready for that. He is a constant joy! He makes me smile and laugh and do things I would never do in public.  He is super smart and likes his big sister he loves to be outside.  He loves animals and anything with wheels.



These 2 little people are the reason I do everything I do and I would not have it any other way! I love my kids!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment