Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sad Day


I have never been one to know what to say when something like the tragedy in Boston happens. Words seem to leave me in these times. I have trouble grasping the fact that another human being could do this to others, but there is evil in this world. I take comfort in the fact that my God is bigger than any evil. I know that his peace and comfort will be with those that lost a loved one yesterday. My family will be praying for them all.

With that on my mind, I was making lunch for my little guy today and glanced out into our back yard, where we have two large ponds. A few weeks ago we received a family of geese that have made a nest by the one pond. The daddy goose then became very aggressive towards my husband, kids and I, so we have not ventured out much. Today I looked out and to my great wonder I saw ones of the little blessing in this crazy world we live in. We now have 7 tiny little geese! I just wanted to take a few minutes to share this little wonder with my readers. Sorry the pictures are from the porch (I am not taking on a protective goose by myself)

 



 
Hope you enjoyed the little spotting of joy in my yard.
Remember to take each day with Faith Filled Footsteps!
 
Sarah

 


No comments:

Post a Comment