Monday, April 29, 2013

Things that go BUMP in the night!

I had to share my crazy experience last night with you all. Around 11 pm last night I heard a very loud noise outside in our back yard it was so loud my husband who was on the other end of the house heard it and came with the spot light. We keep our trash cans in the wood shed behind our house. When my husband shined the light out what we say surprised both of us it was a raccoon. He had knocked all the trash cans over and was looking for dinner. I can honestly say I have seen baby bears smaller than this coon he was HUGE! Like dog huge! To say the least our next project will be to build a trash can holder that can keep a very large and hungry raccoon out! You just never know! Wish I had a night vision camera I would have shared a picture with you all. 
 
 
Remember to make it a Faith Filled Footstep kind of day! Oh.......just a reminder go check out our Facebook page. We are having a giveaway when we get to 100 likes!

No comments:

Post a Comment