Monday, April 15, 2013

SOMETHING NEW!

Okay..........So this is new to me but I have been offered a chance to be a guest blogger on a blog that I love. So here we go.

First lets start with the good stuff, information! My name is Sarah and 2 years ago I quit my banking job and became a stay at home mommy. I have 2 children my daughter is 11 and my son is 22 months old. We have had a year of change we bought our first home, my daughter moved schools and (YIKES!) I turned 30! Like most homes with a toddler we are always adjusting to a home with a very active little boy. I am married to the preachers son, we have been together for over 10 years and it is never dull! I help with children's church, youth choir (that's my passion) and do just about anything else they need me to tackle. I love the crazy things kids do they make life a hoot.

I am from a small town in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia, a beautiful place to visit if you are ever in the area! We are near Historic Harpers Ferry and Shepherdstown home to Shepherd University! We are close enough to the Washington D.C. area for a day trip and near the beautiful Maryland Bay area where they have my favorite food ever BLUE MARYLAND CRABS! Maryland is my birth state, we moved to WV when I was a teenager and it has truly become my home! I wouldn't live anywhere else.

I am a huge supporter of the military! I served in the Army after high school and was Honorably discharged in 2002. No words can express the support and love I have for our troops. They give up so many things to support this great country we take for granted! Hoorah! Go Army!

So on to my blog. I am super excited to have this opportunity to be a guest blogger and it has pushed me to start my own blog. This is something I have been working on in my head for awhile. I want to share my faith, fun crafts, food, and how I try daily to pinch pennies to save us money! I hope that you will follow us as we take this next journey and make every day a day with many Faith Filled Footsteps!

Love,
Sarah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment