Wednesday, July 10, 2013

BLOGGER OPP!


I have a Free Blogger Opp I would like to share. We are having a Back to School Bash! It will run from August 1st till the August 16th! These are all the dates and the wonderful vendors we are sponsoring!

First we have the KIDS items:

Aug. 1 Tin Tree Gifts Custom Lunch Box

Aug. 2 Plum Paper Designs Family/School Planner

Aug. 3 Mayberry Primitives Custom Monogrammed Backpack

Aug. 4 Mouhoxtab Monster Pencil Case

Aug.  5 Designs by RJH Custom 16oz. Water Bottle

Aug.  6 Moja Creations Reusable Lunch Kit

Aug. 7 Mad Tilly Crayon Roll

Aug. 8 The Printed Party 60 Personalized Waterproof Name Labels

Aug. 9 Heads Up Designs Custom T-Shirt

Now not to forget our wonderful TEACHERS:

Aug. 10 JK Trends Insulated Teachers Cup

Aug. 11 Lolu Designs Customer Teachers Yearly Planner

Aug, 12 Gracie Lou Kangroo Custom Monogrammed Lanyards

Aug. 13 Owl Paper Scissors Clothespin Picture Hanging Kit

Aug. 14 Mya C Designs Teachers Pencil Case

Aug. 15 Monica Rysavy Designs Monogrammed Teachers Clipboard

Aug. 16 The Burlap Butterfly Classroom Rules Subway Sign


I am looking for bloggers willing to help promote my bash and all these wonderful prizes! I would require you to promote 3x weekly on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest! Each participating blogger will get one free (Facebook or Twitter) giveaway spot. Any second entry can be purchased for $2.00 sent as a gift to lu413@frontier.com through paypal! Any co-host spots are $10.00 contact me for more info! Please email me at lu413@aol.com if you are interested all HTML will be provided by email at least 48 hours prior to date. If you know any bloggers that might like to help please forward the info onto them! Thanks in advance! ~Sarah

 

2 comments:

  1. I would love to be included! Here's my email for the HTML: instantkarma2108@yahoo.com and here's my link for the event: https://www.facebook.com/soberrants

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to help also. Please send the info to this email: bearcup58@yahoo.com and you can use this Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/maryscupoftea

    ReplyDelete