Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Strawberry Sauce

 
As most of you know strawberries are one of my favorite fruits. I use them on everything in the summer from ice cream to cheese pie to pancakes. I love them! So I thought I might share my super simple strawberry sauce recipe!
 
What you need:
 
1 container of strawberries
3/4 cup sugar or sweetener of your choice
2 tablespoons of corn starch
 
First off you need to wash and cut up all the strawberries into small bite size piece. Then add to a sauce pan the strawberries, sweetener, and corn starch. On a medium low heat continuously stir ingredients until sauce thickens and the smell of cornstarch is gone! You can eat this warm or cool. Make sure to refrigerate it is good for about a week!
 There are so many things you can use this sauce on. I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine does.
 
Let me know what you think and what you tried my Strawberry Sauce on!


2 comments:

  1. I love this recipe it will save me money I buy the already made kind in the freezer section

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade strawberry sauce tastes so good on ice cream! Thank you for your tutorial.

    ReplyDelete