Friday, July 26, 2013

Tops for All Tots Review and A Goodie for My Readers!

 
Hosted By: Faith Filled Footsteps
 
Bath time at our house it full of giggles and towel time. My Little Man loves to get out of the tub and run down the hall in his bath towel squealing. He loves the soft bundled up feeling of a soft fuzzy towel. Tops for All Tots makes these adorable hooded animal towels that make towel time even more fun with the cute animals and pretend time! We received a lion towel and my son loved to run down the hall growling like a lion! It is so adorable and soft I just love this towel and I know it will be fun for years to come!

Tops for All Tots makes some really cute hooded towels here is just a peak of what they create!

 
I love how cute these towels are! We got a LION towel to try and it is ADORABLE here are just a few shots of the cuteness!
 

This towel is super thick and the stitching is tidy and sturdy looking. Little Man didn't want me to take his picture in his new towel but I caught just one of his ornery face!

 
I must say even being a stinker he looks so cute in his Lion Towel from Tops for All Tots!

GOODIE FOR MY READERS:

Visit Tops for All Tots to find the perfect Hooded Towel or other cute item for your little one. Tops for all Tots is offering all my readers a 10% discount on all orders. Use the discount code FOOTSTEPS10 at checkout out so they know we sent you!
 
  Faith Filled Footsteps is not responsible for discounts. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google are in no way affiliated with this giveaway. No Purchase Necessary. US Only.
 



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment