Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Car Seat Safety Just A Reminder!


"Car crashes are a leading killer of children 1 to 12 years old in the United States. The best way to protect them in the car is to put them in the right seat, at the right time, and use it the right way.
There are so many car seat types and models, how do you know which one is right for your child? The right car seat or booster fits your child and your car, and is one you will use correctly every time you travel. Not only will your child ride as safely as possible, you will be establishing the foundation for a lifelong habit of seat belt use every time your child travels." ~NHTSA
 
I have noticed more and more on Facebook pictures of my friends kids in the car in a car seat that is not correctly buckled! Now this is one of my pet peeves.  That buckle called a chest buckle goes on the chest of your child not the belly button!


 
I am constantly checking Little Mans seat to make sure that he is properly secured and snug as a bug in his seat! I just wanted to give all my readers and my friends a little reminder car seat safety is SUPER IMPORTANT! We are carting around precious cargo and we need to remember as mommies they are our first and most important priority!
 
BUCKLE THEM UP and MAKE SURE THEY ARE SECURE!
 
Here are some friendly reminders from the National Highway Traffic Safety Adminstration! Check them out and make sure you are securing your little one the proper way!
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice piece of facts that you've got in this website submit. Hope I can get some much more of this stuff on your weblog. I'll occur back.
    precious cargo CAR13 Bib

    ReplyDelete