Sunday, May 19, 2013

Wilton Bake Even Cake Strips Review


I came across a story about how to bake perfect cakes a few weeks ago and because I love to bake I had to give them a try. I got my Wilton Bake Even Cake Strips from Amazon they were $9.00. Not to pricey! So when I got the package yesterday you know I had to open them and try them ASAP!

 





So they came in a pack of 4 all different sizes.

 
It states to soak in COLD water and run your fingers over them to get any excess water off. DO NOT ring them. Wrap you pan with one strip using the pin to secure. The directions say that this will make flat, moist no crusty edge cakes every time so we shall see.

 

Then you bake your cake as directed! It did take longer to bake than normal but hey if it works whats a few more minutes!

 

 

THEY WORK! I LOVE THEM! Best nine bucks I have spent in a while.
 
 
 
You can purchase yours on Amazon. Hope you love yours as much as I do.
Remember to have a Faith Filled Footsteps kind of day!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment