Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Kitchen Gadgets!

Do you have one gadget that you use over and over again for me I do and it is this! A Chicago Metallic Batter Dispenser!
My husband picked this up for me one day while shopping at Bed Bath & Beyond we are breakfast people and pancakes are my kids favorite! At first I have to say it sat on the shelf for a while I didn't think it would work and it doesn't recommend putting it in the dishwasher so I was thinking forget it! Then one day I figured if it was going to take up shelf space I either needed to use it or get rid of it and guess what I LOVE IT!
 
 
 
This is what I use the batter dispenser for time and time again! I mix up my favorite pancake batter and pour it into the dispenser. You can mix you ingredients in the dispenser but it is kind of hard to stir and mix well. It works best with thinner mixes. I make super thick cupcake and muffins mixes so this is not the best thing for that but for pancakes it is phenomenal!
 
 
You then squeeze the handle and it evenly dispenses the batter making perfectly round pancakes!
 


 
My family just loves pancake and this makes my life easier and really it is super easy to hand wash. check it and buy yourself one!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment