Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer Feet

Feet! Yuck! Or pigs as we call them in our house (like this little piggy went to town :)!) Well in the summer time I have to come to terms with the fact that I do not have the prettiest feet in town. I hate to mention it but I hate my feet they are a size 10 thanks to having two kids (they used to be a nine but with each child I gained a 1/2 a shoe size). They are tough skinned from running around all summer as a kid without shoes and the will never be soft and pretty like those feet models on tv for shoes and toe nail polish.
 
Finally I did find something that helps with the tough skin on the bottom of my feet and it is all natural and really easy to use so I figured I would share with you all!
 
All you need is: 
1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1 cup Epsom Salt
Add warm water to cover your feet
 

 
Soak each foot in this mixture for 10-20 minutes and then lightly scrap with a pumice stone. This helps that icky tough skin come off easily and then cover in a good foot lotion and wear socks for a few hours. I must say this helps a lot. My feet are at least ready to wear sandals and not frighten the critters away!
 
Hope this helps you get summer ready piggys, have a Faith Filled Footstep kind of day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment